Eresa Grupo Médico| Quality
Commitment to Quality
ERESA Grupo Médico has set itself the fundamental objective to improve patient care, providing a maximum satisfaction oriented service, compatible with optimisation of diagnostic- therapeutic care and radiotherapy treatment, rigorous respect for the environment and an active protection in the health and safety of the employees, patients and their facilities in accordance to the magnitude of their risks.
At ERESA, the commitment to continuous improvement and the satisfaction of our users has always constituted the central axis of our management policy.
The following achievements have marked our path towards excellence:
- ERESA obtains quality certification for all their services according to Standard ISO 9002:1994 for Quality Management Systems for all their services.
- As the result of their commitment to the environment, ERESA obtains the Certificate according to Standard ISO 14001:1994 of Environmental Management Systems, making them the first company in the sector to obtain two separate certificates for diagnosis techniques and Radiation Oncology.
- ERESA achieves certification in quality management according to Standard ISO-9001:2000, and the integration of environmental management according to standard 14001:2004.
- ERESA marks itself the goal to implement an Integrated system of Quality management, Environment and Safety and Health at work.
- The integrated system of quality, environment and safety and health at work of ERESA is evaluated, obtaining the renewal of their certifications of quality and environment and certified according to the requirements of standard 18001:1999 of safety and health at work
- ERESA decides to implement the EFQM European Excellence Model. The goal is to instil progressively a policy of business excellence throughout the organization; that results in an improvement in the quality of our services and an increased satisfaction of both our clients and our employees.
- ERESA obtains the European Seal of Excellence 300 +for its management system following the criteria of the EFQM Model, given by the Excellence in Management Club.
- ERESA achieves the certification in Quality Management according to the standard ISO-9001:2008.
- ERESA obtains the European Seal of Excellence 400+ for its Management system following the criteria of the EFQM Model, given by the Excellence in Management Club.
- La internacionalización como línea estratégica. Estamos en conversación para proyectos con Turquía, Emiratos Árabes y Sudamérica.
- El Grupo ERESA implanta en Valencia, Madrid y Barcelona el primer sistema en España de tomografía computarizada (TC) de alta definición con imagen espectral que permite reducir en un 90 % la dosis de radiación que reciben los pacientes y determinar la composición química de las lesiones.
- Pionera e innovadora es la puesta en marcha en Valencia, del Centro Médico- Quirúrgico ERESA que incorpora la atención multidisciplinar en consultas médicas de acto único.